This is just a list of some sentences that I used the most in class during lesson. I hope you remember, because you can start study from here 😉
* Treat both sides in equally (when you add/subtract/multiply/divide something on your left/right, you must do the same thing on the opposite side).
* Translate from language to algebraic expression (mathematical notation). eg: doubled, trebled, comes before, just after
* Simplify multiplication, division, factorisation, expansion…..
* Step by step on words problem. After reading the sentence, let x denote the unknown then derive an equation and finally solve it.
* List the element / member of sets, when the members are listed in Venn diagram.
* Number of element of sets appears as the total element in one set.
* Shading on Venn Diagram can be started from the notation in bracket first.
* When try to draw a labelled venn diagram, first time you must fill the intersection area, then step by step to the other areas.
* To find the perimeter of a combine shape, choose one vertex as your starting point and then you go through along the edges until reach back to the same starting point.
* After recognising problems on PERPENDICULAR BISECTOR LINE and COMMON TANGENT, to solve the problems, you must use PYTHAGORAS’ THEOREM.
* Theorems in Angle Properties that you’ve learned: Angle at the center, Angle at the circumference, Angle at the circumference when facing diameter must be 90 degrees, Opposite angle in cyclic Quadrilateral is 180 degress, External angle at one vertex in cyclic quadrilateral is equal to its internal opposite angle.
After this go to E-learning if you forgot or lost the paper of final exam notification 😀
Good Luck all on your Final Exam. GBU